FM3 “Butler’s Bag” from “Crossroads”

I converted it to Axe fx 3 with Fractool so hope it turns out right.
Should be fine but let me know. I have the same version of the preset on my Axe III.
You don’t need to use Fractool. You can import an FM3 preset directly into the Axe III and vise versa.

Should be fine but let me know. I have the same version of the preset on my Axe III.
You don’t need to use Fractool. You can import an FM3 preset directly into the Axe III and vise versa.
you can but they prefer you to use the fractool even from fm3 to axe 3 because it my not transfer right so I do it just because they advise to do so.

I'm also looking for a good Jakie Lee tone as well.

you can but they prefer you to use the fractool even from fm3 to axe 3 because it my not transfer right so I do it just because they advise to do so.
Who is "they"?

Fractal created the ability to transfer directly between the two units so not sure they would recommend using a 3rd party tool (even though it's a great one).

Who is "they"?

Fractal created the ability to transfer directly between the two units so not sure they would recommend using a 3rd party tool (even though it's a great one).
Fractal. If I can Sypher through all the messages on this forum since the FM3 came out I could prove it to you but it would take me months to find where THEY said it.

Fractal. If I can Sypher through all the messages on this forum since the FM3 came out I could prove it to you but it would take me months to find where THEY said it.
If you find it please share it because I've never seen that...

If you find it please share it because I've never seen that...
Why do you think I always use fractool to convert fm3 presets to axe fx 3 ? If what you are saying is true I would had never done it to save me time but it was brought up in the forum a few times to use it when converting from fm3 to axe fx 3.

Why do you think I always use fractool to convert fm3 presets to axe fx 3 ? If what you are saying is true I would had never done it to save me time but it was brought up in the forum a few times to use it when converting from fm3 to axe fx 3.
As I already said, I've never seen it recommended by Fractal.

I'm a FracTool fan. I recommend it all the time... But this is a native ability of Axe-Edit and FM3-Edit.

Back
Top Bottom