That was beautifully done and truly uplifting Igor ...thank you,... and in the spirit of the season, Merry Christmas to you and your singer as well.
Your skillful compositional contributions here have always been a wonderful blessing and an inspiration my friend!
Keep on Rockin'!

That was beautifully done and truly uplifting Igor ...thank you,... and in the spirit of the season, Merry Christmas to you and your singer as well.
Your skillful compositional contributions here have always been a wonderful blessing and an inspiration my friend!
Keep on Rockin'!

Tnx a lot buddy! Merry Christmas to You, cheers men! :)

This is really excellent. Well performed. Great tone.

Edit: Singer's long-held landing note near the end is A+ as well.

I will forever not understand people who think this is an uplifting or happy song. It's a great song. But it's dark daaaarrrk song. Beautiful, but classically Cohen in its lyrics being not at all about happiness. I'm moved listening to this, but not uplifted.

I'm looking at you @JOHNNYROCKIT! :D

Last edited:
This is really excellent. Well performed. Great tone.

Edit: Singer's long-held landing note near the end is A+ as well.

I will forever not understand people who think this is an uplifting or happy song. It's a great song. But it's dark daaaarrrk song. Beautiful, but classically Cohen in its lyrics being not at all about happiness. I'm moved listening to this, but not uplifted.

I'm looking at you @JOHNNYROCKIT! :D

Thank You. It is a dark song, but again, whenever I hear it, I get mixed feelings. Sadness but smiling all over this beautiful melodie. Anyway, tnx a lot man! Cheers! :)

Based on the entirety of my previous post, perspective is everything...
To be clear, the performance was uplifting not the song's subject mater.

I'm looking at you too iaresee ... Merry Christmas my friend! :D

Back
Top Bottom