AFIII ‘Ain't No Sunshine’ for Axe-Fx, JAZZ You Say?

Brucegregori

Experienced
Here is a Video shot just with a iPhone.

Axe with a Twin model, some compression, reverb and delay. Basically a straight ahead Jazz Tone.

Using PT12 in the Background for the first part.

Then Using the Axe to loop the ending. All of the percussion is generated by the axe using the Synth Block - White noise for the HiHat and then the same patch for the Kick, but dropping the octave. The bongos I increase the octave.

Enjoy!

Would you share that preset?
Sure thing! I currently only have the AX8 with me, but I'm sure all the you Axe Masters can do the convert!

1 .So The Axe Jazz is my main tone. Some other options for a blues driver in there as well. Bear in mind I am using a Es175 and not an extremely power guitar so you may to adjust levels to get things to work for you correctly.

2. The following presets are actually presets I used for a piezo equipped guitar so if you have one of those types that is what you have use the "base" sounds for with some variations. The Synth blocks happened by accident and I just would use this all inclusive preset. When I use the ES and the AX8 not enough memory to combine these but on the III it works fine. That why things are split up based on where I am at the moment.

I just import the synth block into a more comprehensive preset on the III but I don't have mine units today so....

There are a lot layers in here for what I need to do as solo unit...so have fun!

Attachments

• Axe Jazz AX8.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Acoustic:HiHat.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
  • ACOUSTIC Kick.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
  • ACOUSTIC Perc.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom