“Jesus, is there anything you people don’t bitch about”

Whistler

Inspired
Having read numerous recent post complaining about various upgrades to the Axe3, it really wouldn’t surprise me if Cliff wonders if his hard work is all worthwhile. I just hope he has thick skin and continues to innovate and create. It would be a shame if the next big thing is delayed or cancelled because the backlash and childlike crying.
Do we really want all those shiny new Axe4’s collecting dust on the shelves just because we can’t control our emotions?

I, for one, wish Cliff every success in continued epiphanies. Long may it last.

Don’t retire to that island just yet Cliff, we still need you👍

Well said!

It is called "progress".

Fractal is a VERY generous business. But......it is and always will need to be a business that stays in business. It therefore must innovate and keep the balance sheet healthy so that it can afford to do so.

.....if it fails in that task - we ALL lose!

I know what I got and am very happy with it, and I get it when folks cry out loud, but aren't we adults here?
This forum has helped me tremendously and I have been helpful as well, Isn't that one of the main reasons Its here for?

I think Cliff knows some of us are like babies with mommy issues and just tries to Ignore those hehe

Completely agree - This forum has gotten so toxic lately.
THIS! It is a strange time when people are not happy with what they have, and instead of complaining about what they don't have. In addition, barking at technical progress is funny since they have participated from it with their ability to purchase products they have right now. I liked this forum for the members being polite, productive and gentle to each other. Since some time now, culture changed.

Some folks seem to forget, it is about playing guitar and Fractal as a tool to deliver us wonderful things, that haven't been able a couple of years ago and not about who has the fastest CPU power. Your device you have at home is exact the same bewitched machine as the day before a newer one has been released with features you most likely haven't been thinking of.

Written by a happy FX3 Mk I user who barely scratched the surface of that alien technology machine.

Having read numerous recent post complaining about various upgrades to the Axe3, it really wouldn’t surprise me if Cliff wonders if his hard work is all worthwhile. I just hope he has thick skin and continues to innovate and create. It would be a shame if the next big thing is delayed or cancelled because the backlash and childlike crying.
Do we really want all those shiny new Axe4’s collecting dust on the shelves just because we can’t control our emotions?

I, for one, wish Cliff every success in continued epiphanies. Long may it last.

Don’t retire to that island just yet Cliff, we still need you👍
“You can’t please everyone, unless you’re a pizza”

Yeah, I noticed it about a month or so ago. But I'm pretty sure Mr. Cliff is a professional who would never do something punitive that would negatively affect all, because of a few. And I do believe it's truly "few" because people tend to speak up a lot more to complain, than to give praise. I also say that because I've seen posts that sound like they're speaking to a child, almost to the point of demanding an answer, and he simply replies something short and to the point. He seems to me to be a class act.

As a still relative newbie to the fractal world I’m still amazed at the level of support & updatesthat comes for free

I can’t believe some people are do so much moaning, if you don’t like the firmware upgrade, don’t upgrade. If you want the latest & greatest, then buy the latest model.

You don’t get any free updates when you buy a pedal or amp so I don’t get the moaning personally.

Such an amazing product!

I fully agree.
While artists are still playing with a Axe I, Axe II or Axe III MKI, Bedroomplayers complaining about having no Axe Turbo.

When I’m scrolling through all the Threads here, people should spend more time in exercising, reading manuals and studying there Unit. That should bring way more benefits in tone.

Cheers
Sash

Thank you Cliff!

Last night I took my son out for some Caribbean food at this little local place. Chatted with the owner. Had a couple Smuttynose Old Brown Dogs. Came home and watched Family Guy and then went to bed.

People were complaining about something??? Just another day at work.

I really don't understand the complaining. I know some great players who tour and STILL use the axe fx 2 and their tone is perfect. I was even using my boss GT8 pedal for my tones until the beginning of this year! So many people in the USA would kill to have even an axe fx 2 or ax axe 3 mark 1 but they will NEVER be able to afford one. What happened to all of the comments about "if the firmware updates stopped at 16.5 and cliff stopped making the axe fx, I'd be happy with the axe 3 for the rest of my life." I can tell you that if the axe 4 came out next year I would not be upset. I'll just keep my axe 3 mark 2 for many years to come. Just practice and have fun.

When the axe II v2 came out there was complaining, same as the XL, then when the mkII was said to be at EOL and the XL wasn’t there was tons of complaining (Cliff came through and gave the original tons more life though) When the ax8 came out there was complaining, same with the III, when the fm3 came out tons of uproar, heck, some ax8 and II are still looking for an update lol

It’s been like this for ages and it’s always going to be like this, it’s just human nature and it’s just business

Silly to pretend that we are seeing anything new or unique

It makes you feel good when you have the best guitar tech on the planet. It hurts a little when something has a couple more features than what you have, for some. Human nature. Although irritating, it keeps us from being boring :)

Back
Top Bottom