Fractal Audio Systems Forum

Axelman8
Axelman8
Hi Sergei. It is a small world after all.
I would like to thank you for taking care of my order. Really happy to receive the unit some day's from now.
With the software from GM Arts it is really a great tool to use with the AxeFx, and it looks very cool with the leds on the pedal.

So, Thank you sir and wish you good health with these crazy Corona times
S
Sergei Burenkov
Thanks, Remon! Please write me here or on Reverb as you receive it.
Axelman8
Axelman8
I will let you know asap as it arrives here in the fractal forum.
Is it okay if i add you to my fractal contact list? I think i will have a quistion regarding a 7 inch external screen for the unit in the near future i want to add with a Arduino build.
S
Sergei Burenkov
Yes sure.
Axelman8
Axelman8
Hello Sergei,

I expexted the midi controller any time now, so i declared the item with the dutch customs. Sadly the dutch customs gave me a response by email this morning that the package was still in Russia. From time to be leaving customs in Russia and released by the customs, it could hold up to three weeks, i didnt know that.

No worry's, eventually it will come at my doorstep.
S
Sergei Burenkov
S
Sergei Burenkov
So delay in transit, not in Customs... I think this is due to transport restrictions due to the pandemic.
S
Sergei Burenkov
Don't worry, I'm sure it takes not so long time.
Axelman8
Axelman8
It will come someday ;) i just wanted to let you know that the package wont arrive any day from now.

Stay healthy and have a good easter weekend
S
Sergei Burenkov
Thanks Remon!) Have a good easter weekend too. BTW orthodox Easter in this year is one week later than Catholic Easter, In Russia, most people celebrate Orthodox Easter, but in my case you you were right on - my wife is Catholic and we will celebrate Catholic Easter this weekend :)
Axelman8
Axelman8
Hello Sergei,

I got this massage from the russion tracking.
/======

Claim settlement Lost mail search Check the status of your letter or parcel by the tracking number. If there is no information on delivery status or there have not been any updates for a long time, your letter or parcel is not delivered. 
Axelman8
Axelman8
Do you think that if there is no update till next week, to start a search? Maby its because of the virus threat but if you say all is good, il go with that

Cheers
S
Sergei Burenkov
Hi Remon. Usually it takes less time, but now due to virus, I think delivery time may increase. Let's wait one week more, and if no changes in status, will start search
Axelman8
Axelman8
Okay, that is fine by me Sergei, thank you for your response. Cheers
Axelman8
Axelman8
Hello Sergei
I followed the parcel daily, but nothing has changed. Would you start a search please, it has been 16 days with no update, i hope all is good with the package. It would give me peace of mind.

Thank you in advance
Cheers
S
Sergei Burenkov
Hi, Remon. Yes I will write to Russian Post today
S
Sergei Burenkov
Hi Remon!
S
Sergei Burenkov
As I expected, the Russian Post replied that the package had left the territory of Russia, and now the search procedure should be initiated on the receiving side.
Axelman8
Axelman8
Hello Sergei.. how are doing? Still healthy? I am okay, just heard that the holland goverment will let the corona lockdown be more open finally
S
Sergei Burenkov
But I found out a strange detail, for some reason package is sent by land instead of aircraft, so the delivery time can be increased. I can offer to return the money to you now, and when the package arrives, you will pay again. This is the only thing I can do now to make you feel comfortable. Sooner or later the package will come either to you.
Best Regards!
Back
Top Bottom