Fractal Audio Systems Forum

curious
curious
Appreciate the offer. I want to give someone a great deal but that’s too good. If you can spend $2500 I give you Ax Fx II XL, the MFC-101 Mark III and the SKB rack case. Check it out on eBay. That’s a good deal.
B
Billguitarvin
Thanks for getting back to me and thanks for the counter offer. I already have an empty rack so wouldn't need the SKB case. I've been crusimg the fractal forum classifieds, Craigslist, eBay and Reverb for the last month and am seeing XL+ and MFC mark lll packages going anywhere from 1750 - 2100
B
Billguitarvin
and most of those are marked with "Make An Offer". As you probably know, between Fractal dumping their B stock and coming out with the Axe fx lll it has brought down the prices. That's why I was hoping to squeak by with 1500.
B
Billguitarvin
Anyway, please keep me in mind if for some reason you are having trouble selling it and want to reconsider. Wish I had more than 1500 to spend. Best of luck with your music and selling your rig and take care!
curious
curious
I would do $2100 for the ax Fx XL and he MFC. Let me know of that works.
B
Billguitarvin
Thanks for the kind offer! Someone else counter offered me 1800, so I'm contemplating that if I can borrow some $ from a friend. Could you do any better than 1800?
curious
curious
I could do $2000. Let me know.
curious
curious
I could do $2000. Let me know.
B
Billguitarvin
Thanks for coming down on your offer. Sorry, but I can't swing 2000, My friend said he could loan me 100, so how about 1600? Thanks for your consideration!
curious
curious
Sorry. No can do. Best of luck.
B
Billguitarvin
Okay dokay. Thanks again and take care!
B
Billguitarvin
Hi Curious! Just wondering if your XL and MFC are still for sale. Thanks!
B
Billguitarvin
Hi Curious! It's pouring rain out here in Cali, which is good, as we really need the water. You are probably basking by a pool somewhere in Florida with a drink with a tiny umbrella in it as I send this.
B
Billguitarvin
Anyway, I've been following your saga of trying to sell your Fractal and wondering if you have given any consideration to lowering your price anymore for the XL and MFC mk iii. I think when we last talked you were looking for 1700. Thanks and take care!
B
Billguitarvin
8EHi Curious! It's pouring rain out here in Cali, which is good, as we really need the water. You are probably basking by a pool somewhere in Florida with a drink with a tiny umbrella in it as I send this.
B
Billguitarvin
Anyway, I've been following your saga of trying to sell your Fractal and wondering if you have given any consideration to lowering your price anymore for the XL and MFC mk iii. I think when we last talked you were looking for 1700. Thanks and take care!
Back
Top Bottom