AlGrenadine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Al... I have my AX8 a month ago and i found some pretty cool sounds but they are for AX FX2. Is it possible with Fractool to make them compatible for Ax8? Is it too complicated? Thanks in advance
    Emil
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    Hi,
    Yes FracTool was made for that.
    Connect your ax8 then drop an axefx2 file on the ax8 icon in FracTool
    Pastoriusfunk
    Pastoriusfunk
    Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart, Al. You are amazing... It works, it works, it works....
    Hi Al
    Im new to FX8 and was wondering if there is anyway we can convert AX8 and ax fx2 patches to FX8 obviously just the effects blocks Thanks craig
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    France
    C
    craig clarke
    Al can i use data from blocks to import manually to fx8? as I can't save blocks and import back to fx8 (obviously effects only)
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    Good news my friend, g66 sent me a fx8, so i'll work on fractool/fracpad compatibility with fx8 asap :)
    Hi Al, cant seem to convert any Axe change presets above 5512 from any versions of fractal products at the moment. The presets come up blank on the axe fx screen and on axe edit. Can you help. Merci, Perry.
    Hi I am new to forum and also my AX8. I have used fractool tonight to convert some presets on axechange which are axe fx ii presets for use on my AX8. Converted ok, the used bot to process preset and it said preset has been sent to edit buffer, save to location on ax8 before continuing. I cant find where the hell the edit buffer is-nothing in any manual anywhere, man these things are killing me with frustration
    Hi, MERCI for your answer. I like the AX8, because it it only one part on the Floor and ready. Now I am playing with Pete Cornish pedals, TC2290, Strymon Blue Sky, HIWATT DR103, Fane Spaeakers. So I have a very good, detailed, clear and powerful Sound. But the Equipment is heavy and sometimes I need a small Equipment. Are you sure, that the AX8 has the same powerful and detailed Sounds as the AXE FX II? MERCI.
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    It has the exact same sound. Only less CPU, less effects and unable to have 2 amp/cab blocks
    Reactions: MJ64
    Hi, I am thinking to buy a AX8 or AXE FX II. I like to Play David Gilmour Tones with a lot of effects, Delay and Reverb. I am not sure, if I Need for Gilmour Tones the two Amps and Cabs parallel or seriell. That can do only the AXE FX II. Not the AX8, I have heart. I am afraid, that the AX 8 will give not enough fine detailed Reverb. What would you buy? Thanks a lot.
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    Hi,
    The AX8 can be enough, but if you wanna be comfortable and can put the money in it, maybe get an XL+/MFC101 bundle, it's far more powerful...
    Reactions: MJ64
    Hi, I seem to be having an issue with trying AX8 or XLII, XLII+ presets in my Axe FX II Mk II. I am using Quantum 7.01 and Fractool 2.40 and the axe change preset wich are designated to be from anything other than an Axe FX II mk II comes up in Axe edit blank. Perry.
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    Hi,
    Please send me a mk1 q7.01 saved preset, it's probably a different preset version than the one used on xl
    Techboy57
    Techboy57
    the 2,41 fractool update worked. Thanks
    I recently purchased an iPad pro just for using FracPad. Awesome! Any chance in upcoming updates you could enlarge the block view to fill the screen more? The nob size slider doesn't quite do it on that much screen real-estate. Thank you sir.
    Tom Morris
    Tom Morris
    I see that but would really like to be able to fill the screen more.
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    Fill with what? You can group pages parameters, fullfill screen (that is ignore the line jumps of the layout) so basically get all the parameters of the amp on one single screen...
    Tom Morris
    Tom Morris
    << Is old and blind with the addition of scratched eye glasses. In block view of say the amp, make the knob size slider go to 200. I would like really huge controls. How can I send you a picture of what it looks like and how I would like to see it?
    Hi AlGrenadine my name is Claude and I am just dropping by to ask about your tool that converts Axe-Fx presets to AX8 presets. Would be interested in using it if possible?
    AlGrenadine
    AlGrenadine
    Hi, it's free you can use it without asking ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom