Tahoebrian5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Brian, were in the same area so I thought I'd say hi. New FX8 user here, what a cool device.
    Anyway, I thought if either of us has a show we can provide feedback to each other with regards to sound, tone etc...
    Steve
    Hi Brain - I saw your post about using the ASM12. I got one and at one rehearsal sounded great and was getting ready to sell amps, cabs etc. Next one I was struggling with the sound. Have you got a few patches you could share that you use for live use so i can test these. Also do you have the 100hz switch on or off on the ASM ? Cheers Lee
    Tahoebrian5
    Tahoebrian5
    Ya no problem. I use a ibanez jem guitar though so mileage may vary. Shoot me your email. And yes I have the low cut engaged. Also I use the own hammers player pack so you would have to spend $20 to be able to fully get my patch. That's the best cab pack ever though so I highly recommend it.
    leelewis
    leelewis
    Hi my email is leejlewis@gmail.com - ive got a few of the OH packs. Love the V30 modern mix they have. Can youy send me the link to the pack and i'll pick it up. Appreciate it
    Tahoebrian5
    Tahoebrian5
    okay I sent the preset. It is an XL+ so use fractool if you have a different box. Also this is setup for 80's metal type of stuff.. iron maiden, judas preist, etc. you may need to adjust the gain, and BMT to taste, but as long as you are on an ibanez type guitar it should sound pretty close. Best Luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom