ML SOUND LAB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Mikko, how are you mate?
    I purchased lately the Mega Traditional pack which have really a great great quality & i was wondering what mics were used in the mixes such as the ML Dream Mix & The ML Epic Mix ?
    Hello,Mikko
    I bought all your stuff you put on your site(sometimes I did it twice) and you were so kind to send me back my money ...but something is missing and I looked for it for a long time: the "Clark Kent's Gift to Mankind"in a wave format..can you help ,please?
    Thank you so much!
    Hey Mikko is it possible to move my purchases over to my new Mac mini? I don't want to wast about $400 Canadian because I only get the one license.. that will suck!
    Hi ML, I'm a new AX8 owner. Though this was very expensive for my pocket I bought it hoping I could get a Petrucci sound and for now I'm pretty sad.. I saw your Dream Tones Patches on youtube but I can't find anywhere on your site.. Is there a way to get them?
    Hi mikko, your irs are the best! I have cab pack 7, USA bulb, USA djent and the zilla pack, I would like to buy the Cab pack 19 but I can only find the offer with all the packs I have ... Is there a link where I can only buy the Cab pack 19?
    Hey Mikko!. I have the Boogey V Amp Pack, great tone!. I will also get the MEGA OVERSIZE Cab Pack. Thanks.
    Hello ML, I use an Axe 2. My preferred factorycab is nr 103 4x12 Basketweave TV mix. It is not ultrares, can you tell me if its included in one of your newer cabpack in ultrares. ? maybe the brit collection ?
    Reactions: ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Hey dude! That IR is not shot by me sadly. There's a TV basketweave cab in the Brit pack that is shot by me though. A very nice cab!
    Tubiflex
    Tubiflex
    Ok thanks, I will try the brit pack
    Have a question... in a forum post you mentioned all the Misha cab packs are Axe FX 3 compatible. I had purchased the ML USA Djent pack in June last year. Is this compatible? The presets are an incompatible format when I try to import them. Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks!
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    The Axe-Fx III doesn't support presets at the moment but you can use Fractool to convert them into the Axe-Fx III. Good luck! :)
    Hey man! Im trying to download your EP and IR's. Love the tunes. Love the tones. How can I get these?

This is the link I went to and its not working anymore.

Download the EP with the IRs (also in .wav format!) here: https://db.tt/kFowgTqf
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    The link might've expired by now. So sorry about that. I don't actually have those IR's anymore.
    actionjackson12
    actionjackson12
    oh man, that is a bummer! ok no worries, ill ask around the forum and see if anyone has them. Is your EP on band camp?
    Hi Mikko. Big fan of your IR's. Have most of them. Quick question for you: if I'm looking for the most accurate, "real thing" version of your cabinets, what is your recommended cab block setting? The default is different then what I see in your videos. Just curious what you've found to be the ideal starting point if trying to recreate the most realistic representation of the actual cabinets.
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Thank you freeBase! I try different settings in the cab block depending on the sound but overall I also want to run things as natural as possible. For that you need to turn all filters and room emulations off. Just use the IR raw because it's been shot so that it sounds 100% identical to the mic position. They get tested heavily so that I definitely get the most accurate IR possible.
    cbaseford
    cbaseford
    Excellent. Thank you very much! That's what I thought but wanted to make sure. Are there any other settings that you've determined are essential to make the amp/cab block work best together? Motor drive? etc.?
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Honestly I just leave everything to default. I let the good IR's do the work. :)
    Hey Mikko, Just want to give a shout out!! Best most natural sounding IR's out there. CHECK THEM OUT!!
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Thank you Lor! :) That's probably because that's exactly what they are. Good unprocessed mic position. :)
    Hi Mikko,
    Which cab I should buy for the sound like Lamb of god, Metallica, pink Floyd, Born of Osiris, Chimaira, John Petrucci. how do I know which amp and cab I should use.

Thanks
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Hey there Javid. Sounds to me like you want Cab Pack 13 or if you really want to get the Petrucci sound then there's no other pack that does it better than Cab Pack 7. Cab Pack 7 comes with presets to get you started with the amp and cab combinations.
    Hello Mikko! i just bought the the zilla cab pack and i cant get it to load into my axe fx 2. via fractal bot or axe edit. i have the newest firmware. ive tried drag and dropping. ive tried importing via the cab manager. im using the syx files. and it still seems to not want to work :/. there is obviously something im doing wrong lol
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Hey that sounds weird. The .syx files should work as planned. The "Preset-Cab Bundles" should be imported using the "Import" button in Axe-Edit. The cab .syx files should be drag-n-dropped into the Cab Manage user slots that you have available. I'll make sure you get it working. If it still doesn't work then there might be a problem with the firmware itself which would mean it's a bug.
    HI Mikko, quick question on the Zilla ir's. I'm currently using one of mishas mixes that has a Warm, and a D noted. My question is what is done to the IR to make it Djent? I'm assuming the lows are rolled off? If you could give me the specifics would be awesome so I can recreate in cab lab. Also interested to know what is done for the ones marked with an M. Thx!
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    The "D" versions use analog gear to "process" the IR's in a specific way. It's not a clean capture but there's some strong coloration going on in the IR's. I'm not sure what you mean with the ones marked "M".. maybe it's the first letter for the word "mix"? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom