Danny Danzi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Danny ,
    I just came across a old video 2016 that a You Have made for VH patch
    Thank You so much man for take by the time and sharing that with everyone and Along with the preset
    I had axe 2 XL + no axe lll just cannot afford it
    but I am believe from what I hear for Your video what You have created those EVH sounds I have a great unit as is 😎
    Reactions: Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Bc: that's correct. I sometimes use FW 16, Quantum 2.0, 4.0, Ares 10.1 and now the latest Ares 2.0. For me it is easier to reload old FW over updating my sounds to make them sound like the old sounds. Sometimes I want to create new with new FW, sometimes old is the best for me. Your fractal can handle FW changes without harm.
    Reactions: Bcraig
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Bc: I want to write you privately because this box will not let me type all the information to you. I only get so many words here. I just want to tell you about some of the issues you may have with older fw. Nothing terrible, just a few things to consider and think about before going back and forth like I do.
    Reactions: Bcraig
    Bcraig
    Bcraig
    Thank You Danny for that advice👍😎
    Hey Danny...Finally made the leap..got the AX8..trying to set it up to run to my pwr amp and cab as well as direct to FOH..any help or tips you can offer would be greatly appreciated...Thanks...Tum... :)
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    I've thought of calling a million times. I hope you and the Mrs are doing well.

As for your question, I don't use the AX8 that way and have never experimented with it that way. I'm using mine through a power amp into my Marshall cab only. The guys on the forum will set you right up with that. Just post a message telling them what you want to do. Good hearing from you bro!
    G
    Gary Kapp
    Ya man..Thought of calling you too, just didn't want to be a bother cuz I know yer busy...Rita and I talked about makin another trip to Atlantic City...just dunno when that will be..I will contact you for sure when we figure that out...hope all is well with you..great hearing from you..been too long man...way too long..
    Hi Danny,
    I'm closer than Groton.I'm an hour from NYC. Not sure how to pm you. Maybe a phone call or email?
    Thanks.
    Tim
    W
    whatdehuff
    Hey Danny,
    Haven't got your email as of yet. Did you type my email with the number zero zero on the end?
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Tried to mail again. Hopefully it went through this time. :)
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Tim, I have my own domain. Hotmail may be blocking me thinking I'm spamming you. The other mail I sent to you had the correct address as well. So something strange is going on.
    Hi Danny,
    i live in Ct and was hoping I could hire you to help me out with my AX8 with exp pedals etc.I have two of the fractal exp pedals.
    For the moment anyway I'm going with a Boogie 50/50 power amp and one or two guitar cabs.
    If you would be ok doing that how far are you from the GW bridge or Tappan Zee?
    Thanks a lot,
    Tim DeHuff
    203 913 6565
    whatdehuff00@hotmail.com
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Hi Tim, it took me about 4 hours to get to Groton last time I was in CT. Not sure how far you are from there, but I'm in Southern NJ. Send me a private message and we can talk more.
    Danny, I want the Lynch presets! Name your price my man. If it does not meet my expectations - my loss - not yours. I know you wish to have a DI file but I really don't have the time to learn a George solo (and probably couldn't without spending a month on it with a TAB book!). I just feel that things will work out without me attempting that feat! However, I certainly respect your final decision.
    Reactions: Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    Hi Rick, you do not have to learn a lynch solo, brother. All you have to do is play 10 seconds of a rhythm and send me the DI/clean, unprocessed file.

This makes the match nearly identical. For example, say you wanted "When heaven Comes Down" as your sound. You just play that intro using your DI track and I feed it into my gear and create the tone for you.
    Danny Danzi
    Danny Danzi
    I think you're confused about the DI thing and making it harder than it needs to be, brother. :) Your DI ensures it's as close as possible. Trust me, this will work way better than any preset I would make using MY DI.
    Hi Danny
    You talk on the first page about a presets bundle release and i i want to know when it will be ready and how much cost
    Thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom