Larry Mitchell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Larry , Greetings from India ..... Im a song writer/guitar player for a band called Agnee .....Im looking for your amazing sounding life pad patch on the ax 8....could you please advice me on where and how to download this patch ...... would also love for you to check out some of our music on Facebook.com/agneelive....cheers
    Hi Larry. Just saw a post that you were coming to Durham, NC so I looked up the event this morning. Bought a General Event ticket and will have to come and go as work allows, but will see you Friday night for sure! Very cool - looking forward to it. And while here if you find you need an old FX II Mk 1 , MFC or couple of CLR's for local backup, got'cha covered.
    Reactions: Larry Mitchell
    Larry Mitchell
    Larry Mitchell
    Hey I just saw this. Did we meet at the IMS event Friday There where only a few people there.. Thank you!!!! :)
    zionplayer
    zionplayer
    Hey! Sorry, traveling for work for the last few days. We did get to meet - I sat across the isle from HippyTim at your session. Was great, BTW - really appreciated a chance to see you play.
    Hi Larry, new to the Axe and really liked your Life Pad Patch for the Ax8 is it possible to get that same patch for the Axe-ii xl+
    michael Delucca
    michael Delucca
    I'm in that same boat, if you get one please let me know
    Larry Mitchell
    Larry Mitchell
    Hi guys. It might be easier if you can convert it from the ax8 patch. I'll be home late November I coan try to re create it on the axe FX XL. I have been using something like it on there but not exactly the same. :0)
    Hey Larry,

Thanks for talking about how well the AX8 and the H9 work with each other on this forum. I bought mine based on your opinion and I absolutely love using them together! I hope all is well!
    Larry Mitchell
    Larry Mitchell
    Hi Richard. Glad you found it good. It's crazy how easy it is to set up. :0). I gave presets that use the H9 and presets that don't. So I can travel with it or with out it. It's awesome how the midi switching works.
    Rock on
    Hey Larry, trying to get you my email addy but the forums won't let me insert it into any conversation......what's the best way ?....
    Larry Mitchell
    Larry Mitchell
    Sorry I'm just now finding thus part of the forum. Just send me a message through either my website or pm here I would think
    Heynman, I just saw this message. Sorry it took awhile to get back to you. Yesive been an axe fx guy sice 2008 I believe. I have the axe fx II now as well. It's really great. I'm trying to make some preset for the final shipping firmware.
    How are you doing?
    Hi Larry,

man it's been awhile since we connected at a show... hope life is treating you just grand!! Great to know you are an Axefx lover.... after all the years of doing R&D and presets/programming for companies, finally a product that is INCREDIBLY up to the task of creating such a musical statement. I'm in gear heaven...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom