clarky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the only 100% seemless transition is when switching between amp1 and amp2. but never between X and Y within the same block[ although quick]
    This approach would be the case for each song. I would then have different amps and settings for other songs. They could be consistent or not in a "3 different amps swithing" scenario, as my playing base.

Would i need "two" Axe II's? Or "three" Ax8's; which is out of question!
    I have an idea...
    why not state your requirements on the preset thread... we can all join in and figure out how to do it together..
    we can do it in public and maybe as you develop, problem sovle and eveolve your preset, all the diffuculties you encounter and overcome will be done for all to see... everyone benefits.. you get your Xanadu preset.. everyone shares in the knowledge...
    first.. you state your requirements... I'll lead you through the throught and config process...
    sounds like it could be a fun project...
    Hello-

been loving your PRESET thread, incredibly deep and informative although
    Im slow trying to perceive some of the things u have gone over. I am emailing u
    in regards to a particular song and if u think it is possible to get most if not all of the required tones to play it in one preset. U seem to be very proficient at getting the most out of one preset thats for sure. The song is Xanadu, by Rush. Which Id think u probably are familiar with. I love the sounds on this song, from the synthy sounds to the chorused clean/dirty to full on lead. If I had a preset wrapped up in one like that I could do so much with it, not just to play Xanadu. Im not sure how to go about it or even if it is possible but I thought Id see what u thought about it, maybe down the road ud like to try to come up with something along those lines. Id appreciate any and all input about it, would love to have something like that. Thanks and I think its great what all u have been doing on the fractal site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom