A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AdamCook, your JP Scenes preset is awesome. Thanks for making and sharing it. I will keep an eye out for more of your work.

AT
    Hi Adam,
    this is Dimitri from Italy. very good job with the Tone Match! at the moment i can't afford the axe fx II but soon i could.. as i'm a great fun of Pink Floyd and i like Gilmour nice sounds some months ago i requested in the fractal forum the "simple" feature to get a switch to reverse the input and the output of the wah wah block... this is the base to get the particular feedback on the seagull section in "Echoes" or "Embryo" ; for what i know Cliff didn't consider important this update for a future firmware but now there is this new kind of profiler , the tone matching block... in your opinion could it be able to learn and emulate a strange sound like that? it is more like a sinth-like sound on my opinion...
    we know that there are on youtube several guitarrist that reproduced that sound (of course isolated) with the correct gears and that videos could be the source...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom