NCD!

Also got a new guitar stand I like a lot. Supports 4 guitars and doesn't take up a lot of space.

Ta for highlighting this Yek - have just ordered one of these for stage use

Looked at a few options, but this, rather than a 'tree' seemed the best choice
thumbsup.gif

Hey Alexander,

Are you still satisfied with your choice?
I'm considering buying a Mey Chair Systems chair myself after reading your post.
Would you buy his same chair if you had to choose again, or would you, for instance, buy one with a back and without wheels and why?

#areyouexperienced ?

cheers,
Cris

Still using it and it holds up nicely. Very comfortable. I do not miss arm rests (makes it less bulky as well) and prefer with wheels. I'd buy it again.

I just got a new chair for my guitar room/studio. It's really comfortable, relatively cheap, and the first one I saw with arms that flip up. Here's the link: Staples® Torrent

Ive started using an exercise ball for sitting at the computer. Im going to the same for sit down playing (at home). :lol
didn't think of it before.
planned on shopping for one of those ergonomic-type chair soon but might just go with the exercise ball idea. and it's cheaper

Awesome chair Yek!!
I'm going to jump on a flight to A-Dam and get one!
So, you're now into both Country AND Western??
(LoL)

Reactions: yek
My Fiancée got me this chair the day after I told her the Axe FX XL was coming out and I couldn't wait to buy it. Cool right ? She said she wants me to try it tonight .....
aqy5uhe5.jpg

I would consider removing the armrests. (love the scull cap!)

Back
Top Bottom