Axe Fest - The Dutch Version, 30 november 2013 @ Wisseloord Studio's, Hilversum

It Giet Oan!

Well the minimum of attendees is easily reached so the Axe Fest will take place on the 30th of november!
Actually there are only a few places left, so if you want to attend, don't wait to subscribe!

Everybody who has sent a PM to me is in. Since I'm abroad at the moment, the confirmation and more info will follow by mail on nov. 10 at the latest.

Also the program is improving at the moment, more details soon!

Last edited:
I see there too out to ontmeet you all
Anyone planning on staying in or around Hilversum before or after the fest?

Confirmation email of your participation is sent to everybody who PM'd me.

The maximum number of participants is reached. So if you sent a PM to me now, you will be put on the reservelist.
I'm looking for possibilities to extend however, so maybe I can have more people. No guarantees yet.

But still send a PM to me, you don't want to be on the reserve-reservelist ;)

Darn. Can't be there. It's my son's birthday party. November is totally swamped with loads of stuff, so was October and December isn't much better.

That's also why I didn't get back to you earlier, GLP. Sorry about that, should have dropped a note. There's no excuse.

But I'm really bummed I'm missing this!

Darn. Can't be there. It's my son's birthday party. November is totally swamped with loads of stuff, so was October and December isn't much better.

That's also why I didn't get back to you earlier, GLP. Sorry about that, should have dropped a note. There's no excuse.

Pity you can't make it, I know you would love to. It will be a blast! Maybe next time.
Oh, and don't worry about not getting back, no problem!

He GLP, didn't get a confirmation, but sent a PM (twice to be sure, since my PM did not show up in the sent box) at Oct 26th.
Can you tell me what's up? My full name: Marco Bakker.

Thanks, Marco

He GLP, didn't get a confirmation, but sent a PM (twice to be sure, since my PM did not show up in the sent box) at Oct 26th.
Can you tell me what's up? My full name: Marco Bakker.

Thanks, Marco
Hi Marco, confirmation is sent yesterday to you also.
Maybe in your spamfolder?
Anyway, will send it again. Let me know if you have received it.

Word on the street: There's gonna be a videocamera, so maybe you won't be missing everything. :)

cheers,
Cris

Back
Top Bottom