Axe Fest - The Dutch Version, 30 november 2013 @ Wisseloord Studio's, Hilversum

GibsonLesPaul

Experienced

Hello Fractalians,

I'm organizing an Axe Fest, the Dutch Version, on Saturday the 30th of november 2013 at The Wisseloord Studio's in Hilversum, Netherlands.

What better place could a musician wish for than the studio where many great artists like Mick jagger, ELO, Michael Jackson, Elton John, Scorpions, The Police, Anouk and many, many others recorded their albums.

More info: Wisseloord Studios.

This day will be jampacked with:

* Demo's
Anand Mahangoe from the band My Propane See also: Anand Mahangoe - YouTube

Jens Larsen from Traeben. See also: www.jenslarsen.nl and www.traeben.com

Harry Maes. See also: www.harrymaes.com

* Recap of Axe-Fest LA; several presentations by Yek:
Setup, connecting, do's and dont's. Demo: how to adjust LFR with a real cab.
MFC 101, external controllers, scene controllers.
Amps & Cabs, parameters, Authentic/Smooth, IRs. Demo: Cab-Lab - mixing IRs.
Building a preset with Axe-Edit, Mono/stereo, Parallel/serial routing, gate, spillover, send/return.
Live Tone Matching.

* Try and Hear
Bring your own guitar and you can hear how it sounds and feels through the Fraxtal Axe-Fx!
We can dial in your favorite amp, an effect, or you bring your own presets on an USB-stick and hear it over different cabs.
(send me a mail first if you want to participate in this)

* Gear, gear and more gear:
MFC-101 Mark III
New Matrix Cabs (including the 212FR)
Stomplabels from Stomplabel.de

* A tour through the studio building.

* Last but not least, sharing experiences and have some good talk with fellow Fractalians @ The Wisseloord Bar.

Day starts at 11:00, The Wisseloord Bar closes at 19:00

The price…..

Because of the GREAT sponsorship of G66 the price is only………. 0 (say zero) euros for the whole day! Yes, this whole day is for FREE!
But hang on, it gets even better.

What do you get when you come:
All of the above.
Some coins for food and drinks. (More coins are available for 2,50 eur at the day itself)
Win 1 of the really cool Mission or Stomplabel surprise give-aways?
Stomplabel gives free labels away for every visitor.
An unique and great experience to feel the vibe the walls are breathing in that famous studio and see where it all happened.
A lot of fun :)

We are "sold out" so it's not possible to attend anymore.

For those who are in and have received the confirmation from me, let's make a great Axe Fest together and have a great experience!

And a big thanks to G66 for making this all possible with their amazing support!

GLP

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben d'r bij! Mooie locatie ook; ben er vorig jaar geweest toen we ons album daar hebben laten masteren, al waren ze toen nog druk bezig met verbouwen. Ben benieuwd hoe de nieuwe studio's eruit zien!

I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it going to be in English or just Dutch ? I can speak some Dutch/Flemish, but I would be worried that I might have trouble catching a lot of important information, should I not understand ...

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom