the volume pop up for a moment when i load a preset!!!

leon1991

Hi guys, this is my first post in this forum, i'm sorry for my bad english, i do my best to explain the issue.
it's a strange bug, i notice that happen only with two particulary presets, one is the "leggy" and the other is the "Brit 800" they are almost the same as the factory preset.
the situation is simple, when i load one of this two preset the volume pop up at an unresonable level for a little moment(something like 50 ms) and create something like a transient that it's extremely annoying, than the volume return at the desired level.
I had to fix this bug as soon as possible because I had some important gigs to play.
Somebody knows why that happens??...i need help...thanks:-|

What kind of MIDI controller are you using? Are you storing IAs per-preset on the controller?

Here's why I ask: this can be a problem if you're using something like a Rocktron All Access, where IA state is saved on the MIDI controller, and it's not in sync with the IA state of the patch on the Axe-Fx II. For example: if I have a solo boost block on the patch in the form of a filter block with a +6 dB gain boost on it, and when I save the patch on the Axe-Fx II the state of the block is ENGAGED, then I risk a volume boost when I switch to the patch momentarily using something like an All Access because the IA states are transmitted after the PC change is transmitted by the MIDI controller.

To stop this from happening you need to set the state of the block to bypassed and save it with that state in the Axe-Fx II.

You can encounter similar issues with scenes.

Of course, if you have an MFC-101 and are working in Axe-Fx Mode...this doesn't apply. :)

Hi guys, this is my first post in this forum, i'm sorry for my bad english, i do my best to explain the issue.
it's a strange bug, i notice that happen only with two particulary presets, one is the "leggy" and the other is the "Brit 800" they are almost the same as the factory preset.
the situation is simple, when i load one of this two preset the volume pop up at an unresonable level for a little moment(something like 50 ms) and create something like a transient that it's extremely annoying, than the volume return at the desired level.
I had to fix this bug as soon as possible because I had some important gigs to play.
Somebody knows why that happens??...i need help...thanks:-|

Do you have switches assigned to external controllers on the MFC? Can you post one of presets where this occurs?

Back
Top Bottom