Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

I have a pretty busy week with work coming, so I'm leery of messing up what I have already... if I had my unit longer than I have, then maybe I'd be more daring, but I just got it within the last month! so I think I'll play it safe until Sunday... :)

in the meantime, if you guys want to post clips of this awesomeness, I'm sure guys in my position wouldn't mind. ha! that is, unless this is placebo. muhahahahaha ;)

Sorry I missed that post. It makes total sense if you think about it. There are a couple new parameters in v11 that Cliffs demo preset accessed. V10 would not recognize them.

Not a problem, the light clicked on when the V10 stuff went in. I have everything loaded and keeping the wife up :mrgreen .

FW11 already? Sweet monkey balls! Could you give a fellow axe user heads up about the new stuff?

Cliff said because it is a beta, there are no release notes, so I do not know what has changed, but a lot of people are liking what has changed apparently.

I am waiting for the honeymoon period to be over for this firmware and see what users think of it then. It should be about the time this is a regular update with release notes.

Fw10.12 was not as easy to (re)dial in as beta is for me. I really like it alot... Crap, work in 5 hours! Ugh.

thanks Cliff for willingness to share beta.

Quote from the beta mailing-list :

"Cliff, nearly an hour i've been testing the beta and man... you totally targeted the missing link !!! :D
In the past firmwares, the axefx sounded exactly like (or mostly better than ) mic'ed real amps. Now i think it sounds like real amps in front of me !
My pants are dry but only because i did not drink during the last 12 hours ;)

I'm really impressed by this firmware, just a little knob to turn and you're in heaven.
(M@tt, you can use my words for the upcoming FW11 spoiler, even after having corrected my poor english grammar ;))

Huge congrats to you Cliff and the whole team !

This FW11 is definitely gonna be a success like gen1 FW11 was !"

Awkward 'should I - shouldn't I' moment here. No gigs for a while, so I'm kind of up for this, but worried about bugs. At least a public beta will diagnose these more quickly though which is a plus. Good work Cliff & FAS though for solving the dynamics conundrum.

Awkward 'should I - shouldn't I' moment here. No gigs for a while, so I'm kind of up for this, but worried about bugs. At least a public beta will diagnose these more quickly though which is a plus. Good work Cliff & FAS though for solving the dynamics conundrum.
Some bugs from 10.12 seem to have been addressed, so...

Excellent update, thank you very much.

I also realised that Cliff's statement "...I fell off the toilet while hanging a clock " was probably a euphemism for 'taking a dump', given his liking for "Santas Pelotas de Caca!!".
Sometimes I use the same technique myself whereby one employs a front to back rocking motion working as a pump action to assist with the evacuation process, it can sometimes induce a trance like state or cause dizziness.
Then considering the pendulous nature of certain aspects of the activity it all makes sense.

Hence in similar fashion;

I was downloading on the toilet
I was on the toilet and released my inner self
I decided to sit down and let the matter drop
I fell off the toilet while hanging a clock

Last edited:
Excellent update, thank you very much.

I also realised that Cliff's statement "...I fell off the toilet while hanging a clock " was probably a euphemism for 'taking a dump', given his liking for "Santas Pelotas de Caca!!".
Sometimes I use the same technique myself whereby one employs a front to back rocking motion working as a pump action to assist with the evacuation process, it can sometimes induce a trance like state or cause dizziness.
Then considering the pendulous nature of certain aspects of the activity it all makes sense.

Hence in similar fashion;

I was downloading on the toilet
I was on the toilet and released my inner self
I decided to sit down and let the matter drop
I fell off the toilet while hanging a clock

The toilet line was kind of a joke, it is a line from the movie "Back to the future"! One of my favorite movies by the way

Round11_zpsabff37b6.jpg

Last edited:
I'm freakin' curious as heck as to what's been bothering him for 5+ years!!

I'm just ready to upload FW11.beta and most likely playing will home in on the answer.....but sure would like Cliff's story on the issue not necessarily the fix!

Back
Top Bottom