Firmware Version 10.10 Now Available

darn, was hoping for sssssssssssssssssssssick gain;

ADD ON:

Ok tried it with yeks suggestions, frikking awesome, with my 7 string, very meshuggah, in fact it likes most of the cabs and mics I threw at it; started confusing myself what I liked better. VERY VERY NICE addition, instant gratification. Thanks Cliff.

I just started working on this one too , I have a feeling it can get VERY brutal Very nice so far . I am going to give the Yek settings a try . +++ I got the Mesa Mark IV model to get very close to the LOG tone I was after with the new Input drive , before 10.10 the Mesa Mark IV wasn't quite doing it for me .

Anyone care to upload clips of the thordendal amp? I had a literally 10 second play of it last night before band prac. Won't get another chance till tomorrow sadly.

Wow!! Just installed the firmware an hour ago. After a frustrating day of job hunting, this was a really pleasant surprise! Trip Tik Classic has a killer crunch but retains great clarity & string separation! Thank you Cliff & everyone at FAS!

It really is like Christmas.

"Oh look, Uncle Cliff just gave me some new amps and a box full of Wah Pedals!"

Thanks Uncle Cliff, you're the best!

I just started working on this one too , I have a feeling it can get VERY brutal Very nice so far . I am going to give the Yek settings a try . +++ I got the Mesa Mark IV model to get very close to the LOG tone I was after with the new Input drive , before 10.10 the Mesa Mark IV wasn't quite doing it for me .

only question is which cabs Yek was using, RW or OH, they are quite different but both sound good!

Anyone care to upload clips of the thordendal amp? I had a literally 10 second play of it last night before band prac. Won't get another chance till tomorrow sadly.

sadly Im done for the day my ears are ringin...

Kikok,
That happened to me a couple of times. After a reboot which made no difference, I unplugged the USB and rebooted again. Then it was all OK again. Did you try that already?

Anyone else lost sound on clean amps after updating? e.g. AC30 TB
The preset went totally mute.

cheers,
Cris

Nope. Did you check if the Cab block perhaps was switched to Y or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom