Axe-Fest Germany 2013 Leipzig - Reminder

Damn! Just saw this now. NOW! Can you believe it? I would gladly do the 6 hour drive, but I've got my in laws visiting, birthdays and family and all...

I'm really sorry I'm gonna miss this.

We want videos and posts!

Bring your in-laws along! No better way to spend a family birthday than with good handmade music and the Axe, is there? ;-)

Damn! Just saw this now. NOW! Can you believe it? I would gladly do the 6 hour drive, but I've got my in laws visiting, birthdays and family and all...

I'm really sorry I'm gonna miss this.

We want videos and posts!

Hey you! Sad you can't join the party too - I was searching for another swiss axe-man with a car for months, sadly I can't drive and needed a ride - now I'll miss the party :(

btw. - do you know axefx.de - the unofficial official axefx discussion board for german speaking users? :) You'll get videos and pots over there for sure!

Cheers
Paco aka Pacosipulami (at axefx.de)

It was very funny :D

Most interesting for me was the compairing of diverse stage monitors. And my db M12-4 PLUS are really not bad! :)
The second great theme was the equalization of a monitor box with "Room EQ Wizzard", so you can get a very good sound out of a mediocre box.

Sorry, my English is not so good to write here a dissertation of this. There will shortly be a video about it.

Hey you! Sad you can't join the party too - I was searching for another swiss axe-man with a car for months, sadly I can't drive and needed a ride - now I'll miss the party :(

btw. - do you know axefx.de - the unofficial official axefx discussion board for german speaking users? :) You'll get videos and pots over there for sure!

Cheers
Paco aka Pacosipulami (at axefx.de)

Just saw this now, what a bummer... Maybe next time? ;)

I already knew that forum, but thank you very much for the reference. Unfortunately, german is not my mother tongue, otherwise I'd already be there like flies to honey. :)

Cheers Paco

Back
Top Bottom