Stoopidist Band name evah.

When I lived in Toronto in the late 80's there was a band there named "Parts Found At Sea".

I saw a band called "Phil And The Blanks" somewhere, at sometime, and I thought the name was either really clever or just dumb and trite...jury is still out on that one lol.

That band put out a song "Switchblade Serenade" that I loved.

Yep, me too
thumbsup.gif

Oh and I'll see your...
...and raise you a
heabangingozzy7sl.gif

Ever since I found out where the name 'Limp Bizskit' came from, I feel queasy just hearing their name, let alone their songs...

Funny. That's exactly my reaction to 'Hoobastank'.

There was (maybe still is) a Canadian band I saw once by accident called 'Holy Fuck'... oddly, the name was actually perfect.

Assuck
The Berg Sans Nipple
Scrotum Grinder
Bowel Stew
Ken Dodd and the Diddymen

Not the best Royal Variety Show I've ever been at really .....

Kansas City once had Chicks With Dicks. There's a weird sexually bizarre/AFC West thing going on between these last two posts. Kinda makes Buster Cherry seem pretty tame in comparison. I gotta go. LOL

A dutch popband: "s as in assassins" Awesome name IMHO.

The name of my classic rock cover band "Get it On" turns out to be a brand for Condoms. :lol We just played the song by Power Station (T-rex) and loved the sound of it.
My other cover band is called : Meat and Greed. :twisted

Last edited:
SweatPant Boners has to be the winner there.

haha...I did some gigs with these guys years ago. They were a riot. The lead singer - Robbie Roadsteamer....f'n hilarious.

I'll go to other direction and throw out the best band name I've seen in a while: "Dixon Cider"

Back
Top Bottom