Post Your Rig!

"Do more with less" is how I roll. Been having great times with this rig.

6881111661_21ce7e9ecd_z.jpg

Wow, my Rig, and MFC and RCF are identical !!! Only thing I wish to improve on is the Monster conditioner.......it is way to heavy. If I could only find something that switched outlets for sequential turn on , and didn't weigh a ton !!

402265456.jpg

I have the MFC101, monitor is a RCF NX 12-SMA.

LOVE the Line 6 G90, just got it. Makes the two guitar issue a breeze, one button push and done.

Diggin' it.

DSC00145.jpg
rack.jpg
thats my setup

Behringer Power Distributor and Rack Lamp
Motu Pre 8
Focusrite Saffire Pro40
AxeFX Ultra
ENGL Screamer 50 Head on top of rack

hopefully soon axe fx II:D

i got a ups on the back of the rack case. its an external stand alone UPS that i had, hence me not using a furman power conditioner-distriubtor.

Doubled up on IIs for redundancy or for MASSIVE rig scale?

I run Piezo and my Guitar synths in to the bottom one, then mix those into input 3/4 of the top one.
I dont need an external mixer and its for redundancy if something bad happens to #1

My AXE RIG

I have been meaning to send some photos of my set-up. All of your photos have been a great inspiration for me. I hope mine will be of some inspiration for someone else as well. Taken with mobile phone-not-so-good quality. Here they come:

I use only through FOH with inear monitors.

My Rack:

2 lin6 Relay G30 receivers
1 Axess midi switcher (this way I can make the used guitar a part of the preset-When I use an accoustic on stage I use the front input of this to connect to the AXE)

My rack is prepared to house a Marshall 20/20 poweramp to use with a 4x12 cab backline. I just havent found the need to mount it yet. :)

My floor:

MFC
2 Boss fv-500 - Volume and wah
2 boss footswitches(Didnt program them yet - But they are planned to set the effect-on/off and tempo on my vocal effects(via midi CC)
When I planned the board I wanted to mount the mikestand and the monitor for lyrics ON the board. This way it is not taking up so much space AND is always situated in the same place. I have dropped this idea for the time being. Looking for a smaller flightcase instead.

Guitar

HAAHR strat with DG-20 pickups
I also use a TOKAI LS-110 - Les Paul copy - for backup - and the sounds that the HAAHR will not do
My accoustic is a YAMAHA midpriced(I dont use it much)

Attachments

• 16032012065.jpg
    16032012065.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 29032012066.jpg
    29032012066.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 199
This is my mobile rig. I'm on holiday at the moment, so this is not including my home studio setup back home.
Axe FX II, Yamaha MFC10, RME fireface 400 and a macbook loaded with Ableton Live and toontrack Superior drummer 2.3
Nice and simple, the way I like it ;)

View attachment 11786

Wow, my Rig, and MFC and RCF are identical !!! Only thing I wish to improve on is the Monster conditioner.......it is way to heavy. If I could only find something that switched outlets for sequential turn on , and didn't weigh a ton !!
I LOVE my carvin sequential switcher. It is not a true power conditioner, just a surge supresser, but it's built like a tank, isn't too heavy, and works beautifully. Love the cool (in both senses of the word) LED lights - my old unit had hot incandescents.

First live gig with AxeFXII

My first gig with the AxeFXII last friday with Staeds went great!
I'm also the keyboard player so I have a multiDI and a monitor mixer in my rig.

Last Fridays setup:
IMG_2660.jpg

Impression of my floorboard and LP Standard with SD P-rails
IMG_2085.jpg

cheers,
Cris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom