NGD PRS Fiore

What's the neck profile like?

It's a slightly flatter C, not as full IMO as something like the singlecuts and with the 10" radius it's quite speedy. It's definitely a good handful. Very PRS typical

The neck feels really raw and natural. No gloss coat or anything.

It's a slightly flatter C, not as full IMO as something like the singlecuts and with the 10" radius it's quite speedy. It's definitely a good handful. Very PRS typical

The neck feels really raw and natural. No gloss coat or anything.
I wish PRS did more No gloss coat.
The only prs that really appeal to me are satin models on maybe the CE range

Congrats on the new guitar! This is a model that has interested me. I have not played one yet but I would like to. I like the red ones where you can see the wood grain through the finish. I have thought about buying one a few times but I honestly have more HSS guitars than I play now.

I’m def a lone wolf or in the minority here but the one thing that’s always kept me from getting a prs was the bird inlays haha I just don’t dig them. I know tons of folks love them and nothing but respect for the company doing something different. The Fiore still looks like a killer guitar; it def has its own unique look

I’m def a lone wolf or in the minority here but the one thing that’s always kept me from getting a prs was the bird inlays haha I just don’t dig them. I know tons of folks love them and nothing but respect for the company doing something different. The Fiore still looks like a killer guitar; it def has its own unique look

I think it's the most aesthetically pleasing style of inlays. Different strokes I guess

@Jipps0525 They do offer models without the bird inlays.

AMWts8BXOyFVCfI-rIpigwzGWEx41tbiN_IVL9UhGiEOAR-Deqccipdj0ZCVTDqupKsqquaOk7pDYUO2khbpiwYVIe5XaH96pcjHLNu_HKge9dK6TGCUOW9xePyD78sfJDSnkrVaQu3KFMg8hikfOPC0NOzQiGmy4r5_qrc7wG5KXCtPVCLgSPlx39yCRyeTDiIpddeC-VQAdIcRh0glJcWYZl0qxXqE5K9a2UpdeLUnopsJYfmUlmykPN2ghs__F5IyIx9Z41614GibyVfZivroVLgVb2tOk8pJAluF9my-UNHVXkItATkMcG4zFgae6yFFigkWMOXbAVCaaD018ZbSCBaU4QzHzup4MflP5UA2NrupFIzg5U8NSY3wMjEimGlKDNn-S6Ry_Wighd7dcLAqXYl39BY0zJvVI9JfAWeaeSTNTkLxG-GLw0Bt6x7OTn1OqH-enthu-vwt3qzknub43CkhLTEgfdGHCcEk2J7WU41xEOzfJe6TOExvCbgi4vvVOsEt15DATBCQF2FkU24zBN_mQnt3jlP8DLWEp78QKz51GxVbOi6zJd_ZVy0VybV96BceYVlYX7OpvSk3GS0XhBnHLKbZuzzl6fYy3cBty0z2q6clyQdiQ6oUFdM4vSr_IBEXskpWjRwrO7ZA0DIPknsCpwcttUlvOjZBZ0ayTD8nkeyKZJk2nx4Kztxfj11XJlOIV-AQoDPQhAnF396oRasn-yJ5Yx4iBWEXB7ddMP-1_lO9xHNNsPGD71_c4rNS4sFJypTGkeYeWNk4-Nm8B7ATwTt7y2hg9Q-BCzgoClpCVjXosExaIMiMuGDL9ogF9j0I3OszzIiTGajsjO3SzsrxOcX9raZBkZhGo4JvNdng27whrppwRCGEpNi_LEeYstdJwF45Mtw5myjQ5JN8_GuhiQ=w1292-h969-s-no

Back
Top Bottom