Wish cornish pedals!

+1

I remember reading somewhere that Judas Priest used Cornish Treble Boosters. It would be awesome to have one of those.

Hahaha @Piing and I would LOVE to see some Cornish stuff in there! I don’t think we’ll see anyone sending Cliff their Cornish pedals to be taken apart any time soon, nor would I expect Cliff to be able to get his hands on the schematics very easily.

I think the coolest thing about a Cornish pedal isn’t the tone but the fact you’ve got such a rare pedal on one’s board.

The sounds done seem worth the price tag in my opinion, but what your paying for is a very famous and exclusive builder and that unique design and labels et al.

You could use a Rat and no one would know it’s not a G2, but no one is going to be impressed because you have a Rat on your board, it’s such a dime a dozen pedal, like a ds1 etc.

But if you can say Pete build you a pedal and only a few hundred people have them, many of which are pretty well known to infamous guitar players,….. then that is something that gives some bragging rights, no ?

Just like Roger Mayer stuff, he could crap in a cardboard box and someone would buy it because of his association with Hendrix countless decades ago…

“I invented the original back in 1960 something so therefore I’m going to charge whatever I want to this day” business model lol.

In fairness though, I do own an Axis for all those same reasons (but I got it for a deal :).

Back
Top Bottom