WTF Brit Studio 20? How many people wanted a Marshall SV20H in the Wish List???

Chiguete

Experienced
Seriously I'm sorry for say it but they are sooooo many legendary amps waiting to be added and you add this one? 🤐🤦🏻‍♂️

PS:
I know we will probably get a usable tone out of it but come on... please add other amps that many of us are waiting for. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I haven’t used the new beta yet, but consider this...

Name one, just one ‘all in one’ guitar processor that gives (key word.. gives) as much as FAS for (insert another key word).. free... at the highest quality.

Consider not everything nor everyone’s favorite amp or effect will get included.

There’s endless possibilities for sculpting tones in the Fractal. FAS adds new things from what they have (and think sounds worthy) with no extra cost to you... whether or not you personally like nor use them.

Consider that we all have different opinions of great, or desired tones.

Lastly... making a complaint post about a free added amp you personally don’t see a point at is non constructive and unappreciative, therefore unnecessary.

Use the wish list forum, and hope that maybe your wish might (not guaranteed) get granted. It’s the thought that counts and free additions and improvements that should, IMO be appreciated... not complained about.

Seriously I'm sorry for say it but they are sooooo many legendary amps waiting to be added and you add this one? 🤐🤦🏻‍♂️

PS:
I know we will probably get a usable tone out of it but come on... please add other amps that many of us are waiting for. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I love your naturally equanimous spirit. I wish I was so chill and relaxed and accepting. :)

Back
Top Bottom