Synergye syn 2 preamp

Brian67

My tube amp is connected via send fx, return fx to fractal axe fx III and all works fine. Now, I'd like to connect in addition a synergie syn 2 preamp to tube amp and fractal axe . In which way may I connect the Synergye syn 2? Manual says best is to connect the synergye syn 2 to the tube amp at the same time with three cables, one for the input of tube amp, one for send fx and return fx both in the amp. Which is the best configuration? Priority for me is to mantain the connection between tube amp and fractal via send fx, return fx as I have experimented this produce the best sound. So where I can put the synergye syn2?

My tube amp is connected via send fx, return fx to fractal axe fx III and all works fine. Now, I'd like to connect in addition a synergie syn 2 preamp to tube amp and fractal axe . In which way may I connect the Synergye syn 2? Manual says best is to connect the synergye syn 2 to the tube amp at the same time with three cables, one for the input of tube amp, one for send fx and return fx both in the amp. Which is the best configuration? Priority for me is to mantain the connection between tube amp and fractal via send fx, return fx as I have experimented this produce the best sound. So where I can put the synergye syn2?
You could put the Synergy in the AXE loop (Output/input 3) and create scenes in the Axe that bypass the Axe 'Amp', and engage the Synergy that is 'looped in'.

Back
Top Bottom