Are Fractal's efforts well directed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the knobs in the quad... how can you tap the upper line without touching 3 switchs at the same time while gigging...... mystery
Haven't you gone to tap dancing class? You will learn all you need to know there.

Personally I wonder how amazing the quad cortex UI is once something wet hits the beautiful touch screen, the UI might feel a little "slippery" wouldn't it?

Haven't you gone to tap dancing class? You will learn all you need to know there
I’m already a flamenco dancer but the quad is 🤦. The fc12 and also the fm9 have a serious size for gig. To me almost . You have no time while playing (even more singing at the same time) to snipe a knob with your big toe

Attachments

• DE872224-58AE-4A99-BBBF-0155C55FBF5E.jpeg
    DE872224-58AE-4A99-BBBF-0155C55FBF5E.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 43
i m interested in a detailed process about this. I have tried tone matching with a source in mono plugged in the axe and I dont think it s the best way to tone match . There is only a few information in the net or in the manual about tone matching and I think this option is very underrated. it can be very nice if fractal or someone experimented in tone matching does a real and detailed tutorial about tone matching with different application cause there is none . you guys does it with usb and the daw no ? we are out once again ... tonematching deserve a real place somewhere in this forum
I'm interested in it as well. I have yet to use that feature. It would probably help out a lot of people like the OP who have pedals or amps that aren't in the Axe currently, at least to some capacity.

If you want to decide what you want in a device then consider supplementing it with something that can create captures or profiles. The new amplitude for $250 looks promising. I recently fired up my Kemper which has been sitting in the Axe loop for years and got some really useable sounds from a Tonejunkies pack. Will it replace my Axe? No. But makes a good compliment to it despite the issues I have with Kemper.

You are speaking without knowing and with assumptions, I think you overstepped your new Ferrari...
Rather than playing guessing games, please enlighten us and answer my questions.

It would probably help all of us understand your perspective better.

I do know about the svt 8x10 monitoring, if you remember.

I currently use the Axe Fx III but I also have the II. If the FM9 had been smaller, I would have bought it too, but it's huge.
I don't know what's your definition of huge but 51x23 cm is pretty compact for me.
I've had way "huger" pedalboards before switching to modelers 😅

Been there, done that. You end up with stuff like this:
the-homer-inline4.jpg
Damn...I like that car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom