Ann Wilson and Tom Bukovac- Nice!

Hmmm? I did not know this until tonight while surfing music on youtube. Evidently, Tom traveled with Ann Wilson in 2021. Guess if your going to do crazy covers and of course Heart stuff why not have a killer studio guitar player with you......................

I used to go hear Tom play on a regular basis at The Surfside Lounge in Eastlake Ohio, before he relocated to Nashville.

He was a true inspiration to me back then, and I remember it saddened me when he left because he was someone I truly enjoyed hearing regularly, but on the other hand, I was VERY happy a local boy succeed in the biz.

I used to go hear Tom play on a regular basis at The Surfside Lounge in Eastlake Ohio, before he relocated to Nashville.

He was a true inspiration to me back then, and I remember it saddened me when he left because he was someone I truly enjoyed hearing regularly, but on the other hand, I was VERY happy a local boy succeed in the biz.
I saw him there back in the day and when he was doing the rock thing around C-Town. I remember everyone calling him the wonder kid and it was fitting name. Definitely too good to hang around here forever....:tearsofjoy: Ah, memories.

I only posted the video of her singing with him because I liked it. Had no bearing on my statement that they "seemed so happy.". Just sayin.........

Back
Top Bottom