Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to loading this. I also downloaded the latest Austin Buddy presets to try with it.

Thanks FAS !!!

I did a quick A/B today with the real thing. Pretty darned close. Close enough for me.*

*Yek has just gently pointed out to me that I've demoed the wrong Peaveys. 😂😜😬 I always manage to muck something up... D'oh! The vid might be worth a view for the Halo A/B though.

yeah while you were doing it I thought the same thing, Axe was too brash, the roll off seemed to do the trick, maybe they want to include that in the release. Nice job.

I did a quick A/B today with the real thing. Pretty darned close. Close enough for me.*

*Yek has just gently pointed out to me that I've demoed the wrong Peaveys. 😂😜😬 I always manage to muck something up... D'oh! The vid might be worth a view for the Halo A/B though.

Great stuff. Thank you for taking the time. 😃

Ah, 6160 Crunch channel brings back a lot of memories from a time I used to play in a funk band where the other guitarist was playing that amp. His rhythm tone was the 6505 crunch channel playing a Les Paul. He was always way too loud. I remember shouting a lot of times to ”turn that sh*t down” when he changed to the ear piercing lead channel with volume, gain and presence cranked. I played an Axe FX II back then — which he disliked of course 🙂

Can’t wait to try the 6160 Crunch. That sound is still ringing in my ears…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom