The 300th amp model?!

Still hoping for the PVX JS (Peavey JSX) 🙌🙏🙌🙏

Thread 'Peavey JSX 120' https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/peavey-jsx-120.171124/

I sold my jsx. The axe fx made me sell everything, for that matter. I still miss it for its looks though. Awesome shiny model. I had tried so many brands and tops before I ran into this one. I was instantly sold. Would be nice to see it in the axe, but then again, I think there are 280 models in the axe that I do not use. I bet there are a lot of gems for me to find.

Technically, it’s 299 amp model channels.

Some are multiple channels but from one amp (Vh4, JS410, Bogner Ecstasy, CAE, Triaxis, etc.).

But truly, this is really a distinction without a difference — still over 200 amps and 299 different amp channel models! It’s incredible.

For a price less than the cost of a single boutique amp, you get a warehouse of amp sounds at your disposable.

Amazes me to this day.

What a product, what a company!

I know that Fractal has all kinds of amplifiers with which you can get any kind of tone.

But seeing that we almost reached 300 I couldn't take it :)

My nominees for amp number #300

1.Victory Amplifiers V30 The Countess
2.Marshall JCM 900 (probably one of the most hated marshalls but it is an iconic amp that represented an era
mid 90s and early 2000s these amps were on tons of records)
3.Rev Generator
4.Laney VH100R (Andy timmons ,Kiko loureiro,Opeth)

I know that Fractal has all kinds of amplifiers with which you can get any kind of tone.

But seeing that we almost reached 300 I couldn't take it :)

My nominees for amp number #300

1.Victory Amplifiers V30 The Countess
2.Marshall JCM 900 (probably one of the most hated marshalls but it is an iconic amp that represented an era
mid 90s and early 2000s these amps were on tons of records)
3.Rev Generator
4.Laney VH100R (Andy timmons ,Kiko loureiro,Opeth)
REVV for sure ! it's a unique amp

Wow so, so many improvements! I'm still waiting for the LANEY GH100L amp and I hope one day we will get it! However FAS team is doing so much work I don't think it's fair to ask about new amp model. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom