Inspired
Hi
Can this preset run on a FM3/FM9
my axe 3 is going to be repaired thinking of buying a Fm3 or FM 9 as a backup

could somebody check the preset

Attachments

• Clean Pop(AxeFx III).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
It's a bit over the FM9 limit. I think with a few adjustments you could get it to fit, especially if one of those drive blocks can be substituted with the Preamp boost in the amp block, or if you can live without the stereo enhancer. There are some blocks that aren't used in the scenes so maybe if you can get rid of some of those or split the preset.

FM3 is going to need a lot of work and cutting to fit though, I think.

On the FM9, it's close and maybe even OK when I remove one of the filters, one of the drives, and the Plex delay. Also removing the multi delay brings it nicely down.

It's a bit over the FM9 limit. I think with a few adjustments you could get it to fit, especially if one of those drive blocks can be substituted with the Preamp boost in the amp block, or if you can live without the stereo enhancer. There are some blocks that aren't used in the scenes so maybe if you can get rid of some of those or split the preset.

FM3 is going to need a lot of work and cutting to fit though, I think.
On the FM9, it's close and maybe even OK when I remove one of the filters, one of the drives, and the Plex delay. Also removing the multi delay brings it nicely down.
I can do without Pitch, Phaser and multidelay will that work then? on the fm9
i know some effects is not on in any of the scenes i dont use scenes so im pretty much kicking in stomp instead. thanks for you time

Back
Top Bottom