Video - FM9 Firmware 3.00 Beta

Axe-Master
I posted this in the public beta thread but figured it might be easier to discuss in a standalone thread. Here's a brief look at some of the new features! Speaker drive, speaker thump and the new SIC curves are like tonal truffle oil.

This video expands on the Sets/Songs features

I posted this in the public beta thread but figured it might be easier to discuss in a standalone thread. Here's a brief look at some of the new features! Speaker drive, speaker thump and the new SIC curves are like tonal truffle oil.

Nice....excellent 79 strat....I remember that color like weird chalk, but for some reason now it looks hip lol.

Nice bunch of sounds there! Will have to try out the Diamante. That USA Semi Open SIC you used really got everything on the kitchen shelf singing along with its low frequency resonance....

That's the stuff! This beta FW has made several hours of my weekend dissappear already... just, wow.

Cliff and the gang out here modeling mechanical speaker imperfections while most products haven't even really figured out the 12AX7.

Back
Top Bottom