Banned from TGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocoa beach with the wife and 2 young adults/teens. Did a kayak tour today. Kennedy space center Tuesday then flying home.
Already got pulled over. They don’t play down here.
Inverness is WNW of there, close to the gulf. Same deal. Kinda glad the rental car was puddingy and dull, as I would have had a hard time not zipping in the long gaps between the towns in the MINI....

Inverness is WNW of there, close to the gulf. Same deal. Kinda glad the rental car was puddingy and dull, as I would have had a hard time not zipping in the long gaps between the towns in the MINI....
I’m down here for the steak and shake and the Waffle House.

Arguably worse for you than meth but you don’t get this stuff in New Jersey. I’m actually in a steak and shake drive thru right now LMAO waiting for a chocolate banana side by side.

There isn’t a decent Italian restaurant in the entire state. I’d miss my wife’s cooking 😢

“NY style” pizza everywhere down here. Cardboard with ketchup. 🤮

Things devolve the higher north you go in this state, mainly food and people. We’ve got a few good Italian joints down here, they’re mostly higher end places but I found one small joint in Margate that is so damn good I pick something up every time I go to Guitar Center. Ya figure, all those NY retirees head down here, it wouldn’t work with no good Italian joints. :D

Cocoa beach with the wife and 2 young adults/teens. Did a kayak tour today. Kennedy space center Tuesday then flying home.
Already got pulled over. They don’t play down here.

I was stationed in the area in the mid and late 80s. Saw Stevie Ray there in Cocoa Beach at the Broward
County Fair.

Sounds like Vegan Bruce really is on vacation. Steak and Shake? :)

Enjoy!

Things devolve the higher north you go in this state, mainly food and people. We’ve got a few good Italian joints down here, they’re mostly higher end places but I found one small joint in Margate that is so damn good I pick something up every time I go to Guitar Center. Ya figure, all those NY retirees head down here, it wouldn’t work with no good Italian joints. :D
1DE2CEC3-59E3-47DB-9D6A-EB4F106E8C10.jpeg94EEA537-D545-450A-93BC-FF017F9D597B.jpegThis is what we have going on at our Airbnb we ain’t taking no chances 😂

I've had a number of direct interactions with Scott here, TGP, FB, and IRL and he's always been a good guy. Being an admin on any popular forum, particularly the size of TGP, has got to suck. There are so many chumps on forums with their lame ass Internet bravado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom