American Dad Guitar Battle

Haha! So funny! :)

Living in a rural area I ask every long hair, music related T-shirt wearing guy I see in the
store if they are a musician. Beggars can't be choosers. :) Anyways, a couple of weeks ago this
guy had a "Guitar Shop" T-shirt on in the checkout aisle. So I asked him if he played, and he looked
at me like I was the dumbest fucker he had ever seen. I said, "I am asking because you are wearing
a T-shirt with a Guitar Shop on it."

He said, "Dude. It's just a shirt. I got it at Kohl's."

Ok, hipster asshole! :)

Last edited:

Living in a rural area I ask every long hair, music related T-shirt wearing guy I see in the
store if they are a musician. Beggars can't be choosers. :) Anyways, a couple of weeks ago this
guy had a "Guitar Shop" T-shirt on in the checkout aisle. So I asked him if he played, and looked
at me like I was the dumbest fucker he had ever seen. I said, "I am asking because you are wearing

I actually own that t-shirt from Kohl's LOL. But at least I actually play, and the farthest thing from a hipster

guy had a "Guitar Shop" T-shirt on in the checkout aisle. So I asked him if he played, and looked

It's like that with band shirts now as well. "Oh cool, did you see ________ last time they were in town?"

blank stares

Remebering me on the posts a Kardashian wearing a Slayer Shirt and Gary Holt a Kill the Kardashians Shirt :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
I only have Shirts of Bands I've seen live.
Still missing my 80s Queen Shirt I've lost by keel over with canoe in Dordogne France nearly 30 years ago.:(

Back
Top Bottom