Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.02 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a quick little demo of 20.01 vs Beta 1 20.02

*video intro text mistake, I used the new 1x12 g12t-75 impedance curve

Thanks for the quick comparison. I tend to play at much lower gain levels, but I'm hearing an interesting difference in the midrange. 20.02b seems to have a little more info happening in the 700-1k range (I think), which is a good thing for my kinds of tones.

Thanks for the quick comparison. I tend to play at much lower gain levels, but I'm hearing an interesting difference in the midrange. 20.02b seems to have a little more info happening in the 700-1k range (I think), which is a good thing for my kinds of tones.
No problem was fun making it

I’ll lower the gain next time I do something like this unless the firmware’s new algorithms requires it

I do think so aswell

Last edited:
LOVING The Two Rock Jet 35 PAB with the new Two Stone Speaker Impedance Curve and the matching Factory cabs, Bank 2, #127 - 145. This slew of Speaker Impedance Curves is a big deal to me; they're as powerful as an IR, in my book.

To me it's not important to dwell too much on real world accuracy, but I have never gotten to play a real Two Rock rig, and it's really fun just to try this stuff just as it would be in the real world, and to see what it inspires in me. The one thing I always have to do for my guitar is just to crank the cab smoothness. This decreases accuracy in that one way, but, well, something about my playing, my guitar...I don't know, it just needs it. For anything serious, I would tweak more, but just having the ability to start with this kind of accuracy is such a damn privilege; it makes me feel like I'm making up for a lifetime of pining after gear. And I can still tweak it to hell and back to make it my own, just right for my style. I'm really loving both Two Rock models, and scrolling through the matching cabs with the new matching impedance curve, it's really something special. Since I'm ludicrous about riding my volume and tone knobs, I'm finding all sorts of shades of warmth with this combination.

This is crazy - wow. Cliff's on a roll.

4x12 Lerxst Omega speaker impedance curve

Is this supposed to be an Omega 4x12 or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom