Help with a delay idea i have

Keith White

Experienced
I'm sure this can be done any help with this would be much appreciated I want to be able to strum a chord and have a delay continuously repeat on whatever delay time that I have and it will continuously repeat until I change to a different chord I believe it would be done with the ducking parameter but can someone step me further to how this would be done I want all repeats to be of equal volume

How would it possibly know when you change chords? You're going to have to trigger the change manually. You're basically using the delay as a looper.

Use a momentary control switch assigned to the delay hold parameter and you can toggle swapping chords with one press and release.

Hold is going to be the easy way. I suppose you could set both feedback and ducking threshold really high, but it's going to be a nightmare getting the delayed chords to change without turning into a garbled mess and keeping the repeats uniform in level (although a compressor may help if you run it and the delay in a parallel path).

Back
Top Bottom