Expression pedal as global volume control for all presets

ururur

Is tere a global setting in FM3 which allows to use my expression pedal as volume control for all the presets?

I.e. instead inserting a Vol block in every single preset, and using the expresion pedal on it, to simply just have my expression pedal be global volume control for the whole FM3 unit, on any block that's presently selected

Thanks!

Is tere a global setting in FM3 which allows to use my expression pedal as volume control for all the presets?

I.e. instead inserting a Vol block in every single preset, and using the expresion pedal on it, to simply just have my expression pedal be global volume control for the whole FM3 unit, on any block that's presently selected

Thanks!
I have a ev-1 hooked to pedal 1 of my unit and it controls my overall volume to my FRFR system. Unless someone else answers you today, once I get home tomorrow I’ll see how I’ve got it run and get back to you.

For any other noobs like me, it's in the manual under "GLOBAL VOLUME SETUP", duh... :)
You're not the first and won't be the last! :p

I just found your post sort of humorous b/c there's literally a section (as you pointed out) with the answer you were seeking. Told me someone didn't try too hard!

The question is whether you want to control the output volume from the FM3, or whether you want to kill the volume from the Amp, but leave delay and reverb ringing out.

Back
Top Bottom