MF ClassA is based on Vox AC30, AC15 and Morgan AC20 amp
8 scenes with all amps
Custom IR by Giacomo Pasquali included
Full Res version Included available
Per Preset already configured to create your own FC Layout
3 FC 12 Layout included
Maximum flexibility
Tutorial how to use

This pack is my best selection of 10 very popular guitar amp presets in their essential version: AMP + CAB + REV.
I used these bunch of presets to demonstrate the quality of Fractal sound at the last "Guitar Show" exhibition in Padova fair

Many people says: "good guitar player can play only with guitar, cable and amp...!"
I am agree! But the quality of the starting point has to be the best!

This is very good starting point to create your sound

Every scene select different AMP channels to have the wide selection of the same amp and combinations.

Amp List:

Fender Twin
Mesa JPII
Marshal JCM800
Marshall Jubilee
Friedman HBE V1
Vox AC30
Peavey 6160
Diezel Herbert
Dumble Overdrive Special
Fender Bassman 59

Compatible with FM9 and AXE FX3

https://marcofanton.myshopify.com/products/mf-essential-pack?_pos=1&_sid=0b4bd1097&_ss=r

Last edited:
Seems like the MF Essentials Pack is for the FM3 only? I get an error when trying to send the presets into my FM9 via FractalBot.

EDIT: Ah, nvm. You have to import them into the FM9 via Presets > Import Preset

Pricing looks great Marco! Thanks for the hard work and opportunity to check these out. Not a big tweaker so these may just be what I need!! Grazi

thanks, the last presets has also a video tutorial
So you can do it yourself :)
That's great news, I really like your crunch pack as well as about everything you post. I tend to find most videos are studio monitors or recordings with micd, so it's a little different, I am always trying to use frfr or a pA and cab. Hoping to purchase and play with little to no adjusting/tweaking. Thank you for the tip!

That's great news, I really like your crunch pack as well as about everything you post. I tend to find most videos are studio monitors or recordings with micd, so it's a little different, I am always trying to use frfr or a pA and cab. Hoping to purchase and play with little to no adjusting/tweaking. Thank you for the tip!
Presets creators should use only FRFR system otherwise the sound is strongly compromised by cabinet, mic, ambient, preamp, post processing etc.
What you hear from my video is really simple: Fractal into audio interface. Nothing else
The sound is reproduced by your monitors and it is the same when you see my videos :) (this is not easy to understand for some people who ask me: "where does your sound come from!?!?" maybe they think I put a microphone in front of my monitors or... my headphones !??!)
If you can't get the same sound the problem is due to the wrong connections.
Of course if you don't use FRFR system you have to adapt the preset to your gear.

I understand, makes perfect sense. Is it possible to create presets for user who uses power amp and cab? I understand, as you mentioned, it wouldn't be the same when listening to the preset vs playing it thru the power amp and cab. I have frfr as well, I can't get them to push air like a traditional cabinet. Will send an email after I try the crunch pack. Thank you for the information. Just purchased as stringeeze1, looking forward to playing these when I get the chance later tonight

Last edited:
I understand, makes perfect sense. Is it possible to create presets for user who uses power amp and cab? I understand, as you mentioned, it wouldn't be the same when listening to the preset vs playing it thru the power amp and cab. I have frfr as well, I can't get them to push air like a traditional cabinet. Will send an email after I try the crunch pack. Thank you for the information. Just purchased as stringeeze1, looking forward to playing these when I get the chance later tonight
you can simply disable the CAB Block and you can run on your power amp.

Wow Marco, best Lukather sound I heard since the old Toto patch, that I adapted for FM3 as I better liked it than the Euro patch. It's still one of my basic 3 "goto" patches (yours and 2 home made) ever since I bought it on axe fx 2. I guess there's not much more choice other than get this new one at my return in France tomorrow, it will be the 4th patch I ever bought in life (incl 3 from your site !)

On my phone I can't read the CPU load, do you think I can add the looper ? (kicking out the reverb for life use as I did on the toto patch)

Great idea introducing the phaser BTW, and what is the speaker IR ? Guess I became an unconditional fan of your guitar work over the past 4 years. Have a nice day !

Back
Top Bottom