Ultra Clean for Radio

Rajnar

Inspired
For the podcast "Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone" that was released May 3rd ( https://paulapoundstone.com/podcast/ep-199-scents-and-scent-abilities/ ), I recorded the guitar parts directly from my AXE III into my DAW. Listening to that episode, I was delighted by how clean and ear-pleasing the recordings came out despite using no external noise reduction and without the warmth of mic with physical speaker cabinets. Fractal has given me the guitar rig I've always dreamed of, and it keeps getting better as I learn how to use it better, and Cliff releases improved firmware.

Around what times in the podcast can we hear the band? It's a pretty long podcast. I love Paula Poundstone but don't have the 1.5 hours to listen to it today :)

Around what times in the podcast can we hear the band? It's a pretty long podcast. I love Paula Poundstone but don't have the 1.5 hours to listen to it today :)
Understandable, you ghostly being. There are snippets throughout the broadcast, and the longer parts are mostly drowned out by talking. Imagine drowning out music for comedy during a comedy podcast! Outrageous! Doing a quick semi-random check I found spots at 2:17, 2:57, 3:39, 1:07 and at the very end, 1:00:34, which might give you the general idea if can listen quickly enough.

Back
Top Bottom