Power Plug Housing

Jipps0525

Power User
Whenever I unplug the power plug from my FM9, I notice the housing that surrounds the prongs pops out a little bit. It hasn’t caused any issues, but can anyone foresee this being a future issue?

This was an issue for some people a while back. There were a few people who reported that the power connector came out of the housing. I would suggest taking pictures and contacting support.

This was an issue for some people a while back. There were a few people who reported that the power connector came out of the housing. I would suggest taking pictures and contacting support.
Reports were all fm9 owners? Is there a previous thread?

Mine popped out once. I shoved it back in and it snapped in. I’ve just been extra gentle since then but if I have any other hardware issues, I’ll send it in for both.

Last edited:
Mine popped out once. I shoved it back in and it snapped. I’ve just been extra gentle since then but if I have any other hardware issues, I’ll send it in for both.
What do you mean it snapped? Like the housing cracked? Were you able to use it after you popped it back in?

What do you mean it snapped? Like the housing cracked? Were you able to use it after you popped it back in?
Not cracked. Like, there’s little plastic wings that hold it in and it snapped into place and held like it should.

Edited my post to say snapped IN haha

Back
Top Bottom