Aaron Marshall, Intervals - Axe-Fx III Rig Rundown & Tone Tour

Yup. I saw them with Animals as Leaders and noticed he was back to Fractal after a stint with the QC. I actually asked him about it and he said, “yeah, back to the comfort zone.”

He and Travis both sounded phenomenal this show. In fairness, when I saw him a few months ago and they were using the QCs they sounded really good as well, but as I said they sounded phenomenal this most recent show.

Love Aaron’s music, and his and Travis’ playing, and they both seem like really cool and genuine guys.

Five stars. Would recommend.
(And that’s for Intervals and Fractal)

Side note: I was wearing my Fractal shirt at that show partially to mess with Aaron for using the QC (as if he’d notice). Joke was on me though. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

A great player and very tech-savvy. He did an interview recently with Rick Beato, where he talks about his new Schecter signature model, and also demos his then-QC rig. For his clean sound he was using a Hologram Microcosm with the QC, and I would be curious if he has been able to replicate the sound with the Axe-Fx 3 alone.

had the pleasure of taking a few lessons from Aaron back in 2015 or so. Nicest dude going, and a hell of a player. Great video, Fractal!

Back
Top Bottom