Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.06

Nice work.

I'm guessing to go through all amp models efficiently you kept the tab open on the front panel and changed models via AE?
Thank you. And indeed. Fortunately the Axe is pretty fast so it didn't take too long. It really makes it pretty efficient for problem solving, at least at the level of competency I'm at, which is not very high compared to people who know the real technical side.

I noticed that when changing presets using 19.06 with the FC-12 it now takes about a full second for the new footswitch light you step on to come on. The actual sound of the new preset appears quicker, but the footswitch light takes about a second to come on. I never noticed it taking this long before. Is this normal behavior, or will this be fixed in the next release also?
Yep, I'm seeing the slower preset changes on the FC-12 too. About a second to update the status on the FC. Scene, layout, effect, etc. change status updates are still fast though.
This has been improved for the next release.

Hi All,
I've been trying to update my Axe-FXIII to 19.06 but the fractal-bot keeps stopping after around 10% and says "No response received, ensure unit is connected and powered on". I've restarted multiple times, upgraded the windows driver and the USB firmware and reinstalled the Bot - no success.
Any ideas would be very welcome!
Cheers!

Hi All,
I've been trying to update my Axe-FXIII to 19.06 but the fractal-bot keeps stopping after around 10% and says "No response received, ensure unit is connected and powered on". I've restarted multiple times, upgraded the windows driver and the USB firmware and reinstalled the Bot - no success.
Cheers!
Are you using the standalone fractalbot and is Axe Edit opened? Make sure you close Axe edit, or you could use Fractalbot from Axe edit and not the standalone version.

That should do it

Cheers 🍻

Hi All,
Cheers!
check cable connections and/or try another cable too...

Are you using the standalone fractalbot and is Axe Edit opened? Make sure you close Axe edit, or you could use Fractalbot from Axe edit and not the standalone version.

That should do it

Cheers 🍻
Thanks for your reply!
I did not have Axe Edit running but I tried the bot from there and it had the same problem - worse actually - cascading error message and only getting to 0.6% of update!

Hi All,
Cheers!

The only time I ever had problems updating it was years ago and it was because my USB cable was too long. I bought a shorter USB cable and it has worked fine ever since.

I started with modelers a long time ago but it's only with the release of Cygnus that I've been convinced I don't need tube amps anymore, and each release since then has been just one more nail in the coffin for my tube amps. I never expected that I'd see solid-state and modeling be so comprehensive and sound so good. It's exciting to see.

Back
Top Bottom