Where's the 1990s Great Music Thread On This Darn Forum??

Amazing thread, so many bands that I haven't listened to in ages that I desperately needed to revisit. Thanks everyone thus far!

A couple of albums from the nineties that I've spun today. First one was Give Out But Don't Give Up (1994) by Primal Scream. There's one song on the album that has, for one reason or another, been playing in some pretty important points in my life, and at this point it's pretty much always playing in my head somewhere in the background. Fun fact, never actually been to prison.

Another one was ...For Victory (also 1994) by Bolt Thrower. The first time I met the dude that is now as close to a brother as someone with no shared DNA can be he introduced me to Bolt Thrower. I think I was about 13 years old at the time. Good times.

Yes it certainly does!! Love the tones on Lucy, especially the univibe. Met the band on this tour and chatted with Peter Klett about him using Peavey amps. For whatever reason the band doesn't really like that album.

Wow! Sucks to hear they don’t like it but I wonder if it is associated with a bad time in their career.

Back
Top Bottom