So... what will be in firmware 19.06?

Well, maybe it's just me but it seems like every time in the last year that I have made a suggestion and Cliff made some snide remark against it.....a FW or a few later....THERE IT IS!
So, I am going to do it again:
Set/Song list?
Really?
Where is the real Silver Jubilee with both channels and the pull boost?
Go ahead buddy....make a snide remark and get to it :)

I really hope the compressor default settings for each type will start reflecting the compressors they were inspired by. Now all compressor types default to 2ms attack and 100ms release. I also hope the pedal compressor 10x multiplier on the release will go away. It is just confusing and misleading.

I really hope the compressor default settings for each type will start reflecting the compressors they were inspired by. Now all compressor types default to 2ms attack and 100ms release. I also hope the pedal compressor 10x multiplier on the release will go away. It is just confusing and misleathis ding.

Put in a request in the Wishlist section.

It hasn't made much of a real difference to me in a long time . My needs are simple; great core amp tones and a reverb and delay that sound like an environment not an effect.

like what?
Like an option for power tube brands, JJ-Mullard-Svetlana. The cool thing about that one is that those are generally the tubes I would swap to fine tune an amp..........sweet!!!
Another one: Clean channels on JMP-1. The cool thing about this one was he fixed the EQ issue with the OD1 and OD2 as well..... Awesome!
BTW, I'm sure i'm not the only one who made those suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom