AFIII Radar Love Solo

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Here's my attempt at White Lion's version of Radar Love. My fingers are too damn short. My meds are working well this morning, my head isn't bobbing around so much this video. I just realized I sound pretty hard on myself lol. The song is fun!!!!

Last edited:
Here's my attempt at White Lion's version of Radar Love. My fingers are too damn short. My meds are working well this morning, my head isn't bobbing around so much this video. I just realized I sound pretty hard on myself lol. The song is fun!!!!

Love that song got to see golden earring a long time ago. That sounded really cool great job and thanks for showing the part that you played in a different position glad you showed that.
Great playing and video Thanks for sharing as always enjoy you videos. :)

Story of my life.

I'm 5' 4" with sausage fingers.

Great vid though man.

Fantastic Mark! Great playing and tone as always! I've seen Golden Earring several times. The most memorable being when they opened for Aerosmith at the old Capital Centre in DC in mid 70s. I love both versions of the song but damn Vito is a monster on the White Lion version.

Back
Top Bottom