FM3 Black Sabbath- “A National Acrobat”

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Hey guys, first video post in awhile. As many of you may know I’m dealing with a health issue. If you don’t know about it there is a post in The Lounge section regarding it.
I haven’t been able to gig since last August but we have a ton of video footage from our shows in 2021 before I got diagnosed. I’m finally feeling a little better and have enough energy to do some editing.

Using the Auto Wah function in the middle section of the song. Works really good.

Hey guys, first video post in awhile. As many of you may know I’m dealing with a health issue. If you don’t know about it there is a post in The Lounge section regarding it.
I haven’t been able to gig since last August but we have a ton of video footage from our shows in 2021 before I got diagnosed. I’m finally feeling a little better and have enough energy to do some editing.

Using the Auto Wah function in the middle section of the song. Works really good.

Todd so glad your feeling better brother the video & sound is awesome really loved it. Keep on being well!
Can’t wait to see you and your Zakk Sabbath guitar Roking it :)

Back
Top Bottom