Free Preset Pack - FW 5

Sorry for my bumb question, but how do you load into the FM3 those "fasDumble" folders?
Not sure what a "bumb" question is! :smiley:

Once unzipped you have a couple of options:

1. Use Fractal Bot to load the presets.

2. (Preferred/Easiest) In FM3 Edit open the Preset Manager (found under the Tools tab), open the preset which will add it to the side tab of the Manager, you then just drag and drop.

EDIT: Blueprint was asking specifically about fasbundle files. See my next post below for more info.

Last edited:
Sorry for my bumb question, but how do you load into the FM3 those "fasDumble" folders?
@Blueprint I apologize for too hastily answering your question above. I assumed you were having trouble loading a preset.

Go here to read more on fasbundles. Support is coming. Cheers!

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/how-do-i-load-a-fasbundle-in-my-fm3.178979/

EDIT: You can load it now if you update FM3 Edit. Just follow the procedure in the link above. Key is to use the Preset Tab to Import (don't use Manager). The only downside I can see is that you cannot Auto-Audition the bundles.

Last edited:
Wonderful stuff! And, I have only gotten started. It looks like it will take at least an hour to load each one — including the 59.8 minutes that it takes to get lost for a while playing. Thank you, Leon.

Wonderful stuff! And, I have only gotten started. It looks like it will take at least an hour to load each one — including the 59.8 minutes that it takes to get lost for a while playing. Thank you, Leon.
Yeah, another downside to the bundle files is that FM3 Edit has to rescan stuff after just one install.

EDIT: I just bumped Leon's other stuff for you. You should check it out. Lots of creative stuff in there.

Great stuff, thank you very much for sharing these. I've only scratched the surface, but I had a hard time moving on from the AC20; it seems like the perfect match for my Tele.

Back
Top Bottom