Display Protection for Fractal Gear

TubeTom

Vendor
In the forum of an alternative Fractal product, the idea of making good products better and protecting them was born in 2018. This community action gave birth to SKEEN - screen protection especially for music gear.

With the FM3 I've also become a Fractal Audio user. So I designed an optimised protection for the AXE-FX III, the FM3 and also the Foot Controller FC6 and FC12 to protect and to preserve the value. In the meantime, these glassfoils have been tested and positively evaluated by some artists.

I would like to point you here in the forum to this display protection and look forward to your feedback. Since Fractal Audio is new in the SKEEN range, I would like to give 20% discount for this forum.

Protect what you love!

gnineabppfndmlin.jpg

Thank your for the Link, Yek.
I will sent an Email to Fractal.

Now it is official and I am added to the vendor program. Thanks!
I hope to help to protect the best Modeler from damage with the SKEEN screen protection.

Last edited:
In the forum of an alternative Fractal product, the idea of making good products better and protecting them was born in 2018. This community action gave birth to SKEEN - screen protection especially for music gear.

With the FM3 I've also become a Fractal Audio user. So I designed an optimised protection for the AXE-FX III, the FM3 and also the Foot Controller FC6 and FC12 to protect and to preserve the value. In the meantime, these glassfoils have been tested and positively evaluated by some artists.

I would like to point you here in the forum to this display protection and look forward to your feedback. Since Fractal Audio is new in the SKEEN range, I would like to give 20% discount for this forum.

Protect what you love!

View attachment 76495
Just received and installed on the Axe-Fx and the FC-12.

Great product! Perfect fit and super easy to install.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1E67CF39-0278-45ED-8671-DD0F609473D6.jpeg
    1E67CF39-0278-45ED-8671-DD0F609473D6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Just received and installed on the Axe-Fx and the FC-12.

Great product! Perfect fit and super easy to install.

Thanks!
I've got it also. It effectively is easy to install.
I found it pretty thin though and I doubt this will protect the screen if a jack falls down on it from one meter height. Any information available to what extend this protection is effective ?

I've got it also. It effectively is easy to install.
I found it pretty thin though and I doubt this will protect the screen if a jack falls down on it from one meter height. Any information available to what extend this protection is effective ?
I got it to protect from scratches primarily. On the website they wrote:

SKEEN offers a shock-absorbing layer and a 9H hardness at 750g pressure and creates a very high scratch resistance

Anyway it seems pretty resistant and durable. I like it and much prefer over the more intrusive magnetic screen protectors.

I got it to protect from scratches primarily. On the website they wrote:

SKEEN offers a shock-absorbing layer and a 9H hardness at 750g pressure and creates a very high scratch resistance

Anyway it seems pretty resistant and durable. I like it and much prefer over the more intrusive magnetic screen protectors.
I'd like to buy one of these magnetic ones but don't find any in Europe; even considered creating the article in small series for 15 Euros each including postage.

Protect what you love!

View attachment 76495
Has anyone outside Europe successfully ordered from these guys recently? I placed an order about 5 weeks ago haven't received anything yet, no response to email to check on status of order. Still hoping they're somewhere in the shipping system as these look like really good protectors.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom