MFC101 kick tags?

This pisses me off! I can still buy CDs and tapes of my fav bands if I wanted to but can’t find kicktags anymore? All it does is add to this false narrative that everything in the digital age is disposable:(

This pisses me off! I can still buy CDs and tapes of my fav bands if I wanted to but can’t find kicktags anymore? All it does is add to this false narrative that everything in the digital age is disposable:(

Erm, okaaaay...

Nothing sinister mate. Just I am a very small (one man) company, doing this part time and sales of KickTags dried up over time as more folks got FC controllers. It no longer made economic sense for me to keep or make them.

Sorry!
Sukh

Erm, okaaaay...

Nothing sinister mate. Just I am a very small (one man) company, doing this part time and sales of KickTags dried up over time as more folks got FC controllers. It no longer made economic sense for me to keep or make them.

Sorry!
Sukh
Yeah I understand 100%, you have to do what makes sense for your business. Can you tell me how to make them then? I have a local HobbyLobby store and was thinking about the materials for magnetics, glow, and interchangeable labeling system, but not sure if that’s the right idea

I have just designed new labels for my AX8 and I can customise them very easily to work for the MFC it its of any use?

Got my hands on a MFC101 so new labels to follow this week...

Are you all using standard block labels or is there something else needed? ... Keeping the legacy love alive 😀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom