HEADRUSH 108 FRFR FLAT Setting (BLOCK) EQ?

musicman0001

Experienced
Hey,

Who has HEADRUSH 108 and having a block to have it more FLAT (as it colors the sound). Or any EQ settings that I need to take into account.

Even better: have the block(s) uploaded in this thead or give me the link on the thread where I can find it.

BACKGROUND:
As I am now having the AXE 3 Turbo, I want to have a more proper HOME setup AND later a more FLAT response for HOME & LIVE FOH (into PA) so there is not too much EQ difference from my sound and the FOH.
PS: I Know it's NOT possible 100%! as every FOH or FRFR will color etc... and FM etc... .

I have a pair of 108s.
I noticed right away that they are very boomy.
I cut the low end in the global output of the Axe.
Trying to make them "flat" is really not something I think is attainable.

I have a pair of 108s.
I noticed right away that they are very boomy.
I cut the low end in the global output of the Axe.
Trying to make them "flat" is really not something I think is attainable.
Some time ago, I read something to adjust the output to HR108 to a more flat EQ situation. Tried to find it, sure some resonse will be there and if I fiend it I will post it here!

Context is super important here.

Take any speaker, put it in a corner, put it in a stand, or set it up as a monitor wedge.

All 3 positions are going to sound different, especially in the low end.

Volume and the room will also impact the same speaker to sound different as well.

If we are sharing speaker eq presets, it's worth considering this context when comparing from one user to another.

Good luck !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom